- An LED Architectural White Track Lighting installation with product list
- Beautiful Satin Track Lighting with Rectangle Layout - Includes Project Product List!
- How to make a simple Track Lighting Layout - Video
- Buying cheap LED bulbs doesn't always pay off - Video
- New Video Griplock Components Explained
Track lighting is an affordable, practical and flexible solution for many lighting applications. Whether you are lighting a gallery wall to utilize its directional advantages or simply want to add drama and excitement to a commercial, retail or residential space, track lighting could be the perfect choice.
- First, determine what you want your track lighting to do. Is it your goal to highlight objects such as art? Are you looking for ways to increase sales in a retail environment? Do you intend for the track light itself to be a design element in your room? These are some of the decisions that need to be made up front.
- One of the things to keep in mind for your project is that track lighting is very directional. This can be either an advantage or disadvantage depending on the need. For example: lighting a jewelry case. The track needs to be positioned so it does not produce glare in the customer's eyes. Seems simple enough, but often, this is not taken into consideration.
- Total Track Lighting can help you.You will need to provide us your room dimensions (width, length and height) and give us a call or send us an email with your project description and goals in mind. Our designers are here to help free of charge.
Why Track Lighting?
Track lighting is the most versatile type of lighting available. It allows you to become a lighting designer and get the exact amount of light when and where it is needed. The designers at Total Track Lighting have assisted hundreds of galleries with their lighting design, along with retail stores and homes. We are happy to consult you on your current project free of charge.
How You Can Increase Your Retail Sales
A gallery owner in Colorado Springs came to us with their lighting needs. He reported that after installing just $400 of track lighting in his store, his sales increased by 1700%. Good lighting can make a huge difference in any environment. Flat lighting does not highlight or make the product look attractive, nor does it give the product a good color rendering. However, track lighting when used properly can create both light and shadows and create the "drama" that make any store look inviting and exciting, along with better color rendering. You can take it one step further: track lighting when used with a halogen bulb makes colors more vibrant and will bring out all the colors in your merchandise, art work and fabrics.
Track Lighting Is A Flexible Lighting System
Track lighting can be repositioned, bulbs changed from flood to spot, you can select different wattage and fixtures and add or subtract as needed. Think of your track lighting system as "stage lighting": the more you work with the "design", the better the performance. Feel free to contact us for more information. We would love to hear about your project and help you.
DIY (Do It Yourself)
Why not save yourself some money and empower yourself with some basic knowledge of lighting fixture tasks? At Total Track Lighting we have created a series of videos on the proper use of our connectors, trouble shooting and installation details.
# 39/PAR20/FL/120VAvailable in multiples of 30$2.19
# MR16/EXNAvailable in multiples of 10$1.70
Out of stock